MarketResearchNest.com adds “2018-2023 Global Haptics Technology Consumption Market Report” new report to its research database. The records spread across 158 with more than one tables and figures in it.
In this report, Research Team covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Haptics Technology market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Haptics Technology market, Haptic technology,or haptics,is a tactile feedback technology which takes advantage of the sense of touch by applying forces, vibrations, or motions to the user.
AAC Technologies, Alps Electric, Nidec Corporation, Cypress Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, Bluecom, On Semiconductor, Microchip, Johnson Electric and Immersion are major players in the Haptics Technology in 2016. AAC Technologies dominated with 21.26% revenue share.
On the basis of region, China is the largest market segment of Haptics Technology, with a consumption market share nearly 29.92% in 2016; Asia region has great market potential in the future.
Haptics Technology used in industry including Automotive, Medical, Mobile Terminal (Smartphone/Tablet), Home and Wearable. Report data showed that 36.04% of the Haptics Technology market demand in Mobile Terminal (Smartphone/Tablet) in 2016.
Over the next five years, Research Team projects that Haptics Technology will register a 14.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 14100 million by 2023, from US$ 6370 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Haptics Technology market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
Request a sample copy @
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Haptics Actuators
- Drivers and Controllers
- Haptics Software
Segmentation by application:
- Mobile Terminal (Smartphone/Tablet)
This report also splits the market by region:
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
Jinlong Machinery and Electronics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Haptics Technology consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Haptics Technology market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Haptics Technology manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Haptics Technology with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Haptics Technology submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain