MarketResearchNest.com adds “2018-2023 Global Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) Consumption Market Report” new report to its research database. The records spread across 158 with more than one tables and figures in it.
In this report, Research Team covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) market for 2018-2023.
Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) is an rganofluorine compound with the chemical formula CF3CO2H. It is a colorless liquid with a sharp odor similar to vinegar, but stronger in acidity. Since it was discovered in 1922, trifluoroacetic acid has proved to be a significant chemical with very distinctive properties. TFA is widely used in organic chemistry for various purposes.
Trifluoroacetic acid is a wildly used intermediate for pharmaceutical and pesticide. One of the raw materials is hydrofluoric acid. So, the price of hydrofluoric acid has a major impact on that of trifluoroacetic acid. Also equipment used in factory must be taked anti-fluoro measures.
Trifluoroacetic acid is mainly produced in China, North America, Europe and India. Companies in Chinese started lately in producing TFA. In 2016, China is a leading region which produced 10882 MT TFA. Europe is the second largest production region with production amount of 8041 MT.
Over the next five years, Research Team projects that Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 310 million by 2023, from US$ 260 million in 2017.=
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
Request a sample copy @
To calculate the market size, Research Team considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 5% Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA)
- 9% Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA)
Segmentation by application:
- Medical Intermediates
- Pesticide Intermediates
This report also splits the market by region:
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
Zhenfu New Materials
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain