According to Verified Market Intelligence, the global oncology information system market was valued at USD 2.02 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 4.07 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.11% from 2017 to 2025.
Oncology Information System is a software that is designed to handle and maintain different patient’s profiles across the healthcare centers such as clinics, hospital, and research laboratories. It aims at improving efficiency, connecting different disciplines of oncology and ensuring optimal use of resources to support the efficient workflow in the oncology center. This software provides the tool for keeping a track of patients profile undergoing cancer treatment and thus enhancing the efficiency and safety of the patients.
Get | Download FREE Sample Copy @ https://www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/download-sample/?rid=2297
Increasing technological advancements in OIS itself, growing patient number suffering from cancer, and growing efficiency and result quality by usage of OIS has been driving the global oncology information system market. While lack of IT professionals and a high cost of OIS systems act a potential restraint for the overall market at a global level.
The major players in the market are as follows:
- Accuray Incorporated
- Altos Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Elekta AB
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
Table Of Content
Introduction Of The Global Oncology Information System
Research Methodology Of Verified Market Intelligence
The Global Oncology Information System Outlook
The Global Oncology Information System, By Systems
The Global Oncology Information System, By Service
The Global Oncology Information System, By Verticals
The Global Oncology Information System, By Applications
The Global Oncology Information System, By Geography
The Global Oncology Information System Competitive Landscape
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Oncology Information System market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Oncology Information System market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Complete Report is Available at https://www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/product/global-oncology-information-system-market-size-and-forecast-to-2025/
Verified Market Research’ has been providing Research Reports, with up to date information, and in-depth analysis, for several years now, to individuals and companies alike that are looking for accurate Research Data. Our aim is to save your Time and Resources, providing you with the required Research Data, so you can only concentrate on Progress and Growth. Our Data includes research from various industries, along with all necessary statistics like Market Trends, or Forecasts from reliable sources.
Call: +1 (650) 781 4080